On Saturday, March 5, 2016, the FCSS-FESC hosted its beautiful masquerade, Inganno, at The Gates. There, attendees enjoyed a unique night of partying in their cool masks and fancy costumes. Secondly, Inganno was definitely cheaper than one’s average semi — it was only $25 — semis generally cost three times more.
Now let’s give the following shoutouts:
- Our high-class venue, The Gates, had an awesome vintage design that gave off a Great Gatsby/ Phantom of the Opera vibe. Not only was it luxurious, but it was also very stylish.
- Thank you to the FCSS-FESC members — especially Shirley Wang — for making many delightful beverages. The Shirley Temples were phenomenal!
- Thanks to the free wi-fi and personalized Geofilter on Snapchat, everyone was able to perfectly capture their happiest moments and share it online.
- Many thanks to our hardworking photographers and talented artists who worked tirelessly all night to create beautiful portraits and lovely photos. All of the guests were impressed by your skills and the line never ended!
- Also, Smash Kitchen provided a great variety of delicious food, including BBQ grilled chicken tenders and wings, mac and cheese, turkey meatballs, and salads.
- Finally, a big shoutout to all attendees! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Overall, Inganno helped hundreds of students kick-off into the March Break with a spectacular night of chilling. In fact, go check out all of the photos here!
Lastly, stay tuned for other amazing events — like the ICE Conference — that are coming your way! There's more to come, so stay excited!!